Tuesday, November 3, 2009

List of Tools I Carry on my IronKey

I do a fair amount of work on Windows systems. Most of the corporate apps I use are Microsoft apps (Sharepoint, Exchange), which are decent apps but I have no choice but to use them, so I have a Windows workstation at work. But primarily I work in *nix, OpenBSD, various security monitoring platforms, system management platforms, and storage/network devices. My IronKey contains a blend of apps to stage for and accomplish tasks in those environments:

Windows Tools
7-ZipPortable
CDex
ClamWinPortable
CPU-Z
dhcpsrv1.7
DiaPortable
Eraser
FileZillaPortable
Foxit Reader
MDCrack-183
NirSoft Launcher (includes entire indispensable tool suite)
NotepadPlusPlusPortable
Oracle VirtualBox

PasswordSafe
PidginPortable,
Pidgin-Encryption_Portable
SecureCRT
SetupImgBurn
Stellarium
SysInternals Suite
Tor Bundle
Sequoia View
TrueCrypt
VLCPortable
WinSCPPortable
WiresharkPortable
VNC Viewer


Linux Tools
ettercap
nmap
ncat
p0f
SSLStrip
slowloris

Black Ubuntu ISO

??? ;)

Other
A copy of the /Java/ directory from some windows system where Java was installed.
Portable perl (see here)

No comments:

Post a Comment